101. TRINITY at the time of this picture, operated by Simunovich Fisheries of Auckland, NZ. Renamed in 2005 as TRINITY I and operated by Trinity Fishing of Whangaroa. Date: 7 January 2004 Image ID 2369
102. TWOFOLD BAY - operated by Esplanade No 3 Limited of Napier, seen here leaving Auckland's Viaduct trawler basin.
A strange name, Twofold Bay is actually a bay in New South Wales, Australia famous for... Date: 15 March 2009 Image ID 5263
103. WAKANUI (IS2024) - a trawler operated out of Mt. Maunganui, Bay of Plenty, seen here inbound to Auckland. Date: 18 August 2014 Image ID 9689
104. WAKANUI (IS2024) - a Mt. Mauganui-registered fishing boat departs Auckland as the tanker STOLT SURF assisted by tug DALDY manoeuvres toward her berth at the Wynyard Wharf petrochemical installation. Date: 7 May 2003 Image ID 8000
105. WILLIAM R operated by RMD Marine Ltd of Tauranga, NZ, arrives in Auckland. Date: 8 October 2011 Image ID 7070
106. WILLIAM ROSE a trawler operated by Sea Breeze Fishing Ltd of Gisborne, NZ leaving Auckland. Date: 8 August 2007 Image ID 7081